Tony believes true wealth management philosophy is based on certain non-negotiable principles;
- Offering clients total and absolute transparency in terms of pricing.
- Not to charge initial or upfront fees or commissions; only charge an ongoing fee in respect of the assets managed and in respect of which value is added.
- Offer clients personal and tailor made solutions to meet unique needs and circumstances, no generic type solutions or a “one shoe fits all approach”.
- Clients and their interest should always come first and the committed should be there to provide best advice at all times.
- Favours a direct to market approach; thereby doing away with numerous layers of fees imposed by various levels of intermediaries.
- Only take on clients where the belief is that value can be added and where the client buys into the chosen process and philosophy.
- Commit to a strategy and levels of service in a written document that is accepted and agreed upon by both advisor and client.
Today’s modern world calls for innovative and state of the art levels of service, however traditional values and standards of quality are still required and sought after. Unfortunately, the industry in South Africa has on many occasions let clients down and failed to deliver. Tony always seeks to retain the traditional values whilst applying new and innovative solutions that incorporate the full spectrum of investment options, both onshore and offshore.
Clients who wish to avail themselves of Tony’s wealth management service offering and philosophy should contact him.